- Create a vision of being “there”: what will your vision look like, feel like, smell like, taste like and sound like? Act as if your image
is happening now.
- Identify goals, objectives and tasks: remember to break goals down into small steps and tasks with a time line, including objectives reached.
- Take charge: set a schedule for personal projects and daily living and a schedule for work related projects and tasks.
- Eliminate chaos and create order: find a system that works for you and use it, daily.
- Nourish yourself: eat wisely, open your heart and your spirit, live in gratitude and allow for ease and flow in your life.
- Collaborate, leverage and share: work with others to free more time and create more freedom; allow the future to emerge.