1. The essence of your being is love.
2. Health is inner peace – balance, forgiveness and letting go of fear.
3. The present moment is the only one we have – use it for giving and loving.
4. Learn to let go of the past and the future.
5. Learn to love yourself by forgiving and not judging.
6. Become “love-finders” rather than “fault-finders,” as the effort is the same.
7. Choose to “respond” rather than “react,” creating peace on the inside regardless of what is happening on the outside.
8. Keep the ‘big picture’ – the Universe is in perfect order.
9. Remember that we are all students AND teachers with one another.
10. Practice radical self-acceptance! We are, after all, perfect beings.
11. Ask yourself:
• What do I really want in the New Year?
• How healthy would I like to be?
• What do I need to do to create vibrant health and ecstatic living?
12. Treat obstacles as opportunities and always remember “as you think, so you are”.